Updated: 18 July 2022
2. Notice Concerning Children /Minors
2.1. Please Note: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Website user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
2.2. While the Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at 2 W Main Street, Mount Pleasant, PA 15672 . When requesting removal, you must specify the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (3) you do not follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (4) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. Removal of your information from the Website does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete information posted by you; our obligations under applicable law may be satisfied so long as we anonymize the information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
3. Information Collection Practices
3.1. What Basic Information Does the Website Collect? In operating the Website, Company may include newsletters, online commenting areas, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information. The Personal Information we may collect includes without limitation:
- basic information such as your first and last name;
- contact information including email address and phone number;
- demographic information such as postal code, age, and gender;
- other relevant information (education, profession, work experience and preferences);
- your contact and other information and links to your social media profiles (if required);
- geographic location;
- login credentials for third-party websites;
- insurance information (if required);
- other information obtained by your use of the Website and its accompanying applications, services or functions; and
- any other information that enables users to be personally identified.
3.2. What Additional Information Does Company Collect?
(a) Automatic Collection. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No information identifying you, your home or business is revealed in this process. The Website may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) Cookies. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Website. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Website may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
3.3. Personal Data. Personal Information collected is defined by any applicable law which governs your use and access of this Website, and any such data which can be used to personally identify you, or which contains personally identifiable data about you. This can include your name, browsing habits, credit card details, address, passport or other identity information, and any other information specified by applicable law.
3.4. Information you provide to us: We collect all information which users voluntarily provide to us through using the Website or interacting with us. This includes information provided:
- during registration;
- during correspondence, enquiries, support services, making payments, phone calls, or customer surveys;
- in the course of availing any products or services;
- uploaded onto the Website in any way;
- any chat text or other correspondence carried out via the Website or its accompanying applications, services or functions;
- if you register to receive our newsletter
4. Use and Sharing Information
4.1. What Does Company Do With Collected Information?
(a) Personal Information. We will not share your Personal Information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We may use your information in a greater collection of data related to the Website traffic
(b) Anonymous Information. We use anonymous information to analyze our Website traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information will not be shared with any partners or advertisers.
(d) Disclosure of Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Website, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Website.
(e) Sale of Information. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Website. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) Access of Information. The majority of the data that we collect is anonymous and collected by analytics tools such as Facebook Pixel, we do not have access to that information and cannot review or enact changes, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us at the following URL: https://barbellrehab.com/contact/
(g) Selling goods and services online
The Personal Information collected and referred to in this section may be used to provide the user with services or to sell goods or services, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Information collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used. However, the user acknowledges that we are not responsible for the data collection practices of any third-party website or entity which is accessed via this website or based on any communication with us, and by accessing any third-party website and services, the user acknowledges that such third parties will have their own privacy policies and data collection practices for which we are not responsible.
5. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. User’s Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
To the extent that the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) is applicable to either the Company or the user: both parties agree to comply with all of its obligations under the CCPA; and in relation to any communication of ‘Personal Data’ as defined by the CCPA, the parties agree that no monetary or other valuable consideration is being provided for such Personal Data and therefore neither party is ‘selling’ (as defined by the CCPA) Personal Data to the other party, unless specifically agreed for and consented to by the parties.
The principal rights the User has under the CCPA include but are not limited to:
- the right to know the Personal Data we collect form the user;
- the right to request the deletion of user’s Personal Data;
- the right not to be discriminated against for having exercised user’s rights under the CCPA;
- the right to opt out from the collection/sale of user’s Personal Data; and
- the right to access user’s Personal Data.
Both parties agree to notify the other immediately if it receives any complaint, notice, or communication that directly or indirectly relates to either party’s compliance with the CCPA. Specifically, we shall notify user within ten (10) working days if we receive a verifiable consumer request under the CCPA.
7.1. The Website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
7.2. We may hold your Personal Information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
7.3 The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or PIN for access to certain parts of our Website and its accompanying applications, services or functionalities, you are responsible for keeping such password and PIN confidential and not share it with anyone. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
8. Website Areas Beyond Company’s Control
8.1. Public Comments. The Website may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to the site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
8.2. Third Party Websites. The Website contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
9. Contact Information and Policy Updates
9.1. Contacting Us If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Website, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following:
Address: Barbell Rehab, LLC 2 W Main St Mt Pleasant, PA 15666
9.2. Updates and Changes. We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Website and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
10. Deletion of Personal Information
11. Data that we do not Process
We do not process your Personal Information as it relates to revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and we do not engage in the processing of your genetic data or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying you as a natural person, or process data concerning your health or sex life or sexual orientation.
12. Data Breaches and Breach Notification Procedures
13. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
14. Access to Personal Information
14.1. You can access the Personal Data we hold about you by contacting us using the contact details listed in Section 9 above. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your Personal Information.
15. User’s Rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- user’s full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed;
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Website;
- a statement by user that user has a good-faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a signed (either physical or electronic) statement by user, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in user’s notice is accurate and that user are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of such notice, we shall investigate and/or remove the infringing material. User will be held liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, should user materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website infringes on user’s or a third party’s copyright.
16. Rights of EU Users
16.1. Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the EU may be entitled to rights under the GDPR. If you qualify, these rights are summarized below.
16.2. If you request to exercise your rights under the GDPR, we may require verification of your identity before we respond to any such request. If you are entitled to these rights, you may exercise the following rights with respect to your Personal Information that we collect and store:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time;
- the right of access to your Personal Information;
- the right to request a copy of your Personal Information;
- the right to correct any inaccuracies in t your Personal Information;
- the right to erase your Personal Information;
- the right to data portability, meaning to request a transfer of your Personal Information from us to any other person or entity as chosen by you;
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your Personal Information; and
- the right to object to processing of your Personal Information.
You may exercise these rights free of charge. These rights will be exercisable subject to limitations as provided for by the GDPR. Any requests to exercise the above-listed rights may be made to: (insert address).
17. Jurisdiction for Disputes
18. No Discrimination for Opting Out
The Company shall not discriminate when providing services, software or content through this Website, if any user refuses to provide their consent for the processing their Personal Information and provides this refusal to the Company in writing at the address specified in this policy, and services, content, access, or software use shall only be discontinued for such users to the extent any such Personal Information is required and needed to continue providing access to such services, content, access, software or to this Website in general.