This brand new FREE e-book is designed to help athletes, clinicians, and coaches:
- Utilize Simple and effective cues to teach ANYONE how to squat and deadlift
- Modify the squat based on the client’s current and past injury history
- Teach the deadlift, building the hip hinge from the bottom up
- Optimize hip position, scapular position, and bar speed to maximize performance during any deadlift variation
What’s Inside How to Teach the Deadlift and Squat?
- Over 50 pages of information on how to teach and modify the squat and deadlift
- 15 Instructional videos demonstrating simple and straightforward cues to get clients squatting and deadlifting with good form on DAY 1
- Explanations of how joint angles, stance width, and bar position affects the mechanics of the squat and deadlift
Join THOUSANDS that receive weekly updates and download this FREE E-BOOK when you join my newsletter!